Our client is a London based technology company on its journey to become the Smart Data Analytics Platform of choice for Financial Services professionals globally. The Platform gives influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources, structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine learning models to derive decision insights – in a World’s First Fully Integrated Solution.
Detailed Role Description:
- Work closely with Product Owners, Solution Architects, and the Data Engineering community to ensure the best data solutions are delivered.
- Triage new requirements, and provide impact assessments and appropriate estimates for amending data models in line with solution designs and requirements.
- Develop and enhance conceptual, logical, and physical data models in line with new requirements
- Maintain data models and be their custodian, driving compliance as appropriate.
- Define and own the role of the data modelling team within a client delivery team and provide guidance on day to day basis
- Ensure data models are developed to meet appropriate standards and principles.
- Creation of solutions that meet business needs and move towards end-state architecture.
- Ensure data models are documented, communicated, updated, and centrally managed in an appropriate manner.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Data Modeler or Solution Designer roles
- Prior experience in data engineering/ ETL intensive projects
- Domain knowledge and prior experience in the Financial Services industry
- Proven capability of deploying analytical concepts into business as usual practice
- Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of commitment and high-quality delivery
Why you do not want to miss this career opportunity?
- Our client is a mission-driven company that is revolutionizing the Insurance and Banking industry and what drives us is the positive feedback that they often receive from their clients.
- Team in Prague is growing and we are already very diverse by origin, hobbies, seniority, or functional backgrounds.
- You will work closely with senior leaders who have individually served several CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally. Be ready for an environment that is dynamic and where your opinions are expected and heard.
- Co-founders are active in the day-to-day agenda of the company and easy to approach for all of us.
- You can build skills and connections in the industry by working with top-tier Insurance and Banking clients on their mission-critical problems and deploying solutions integrated into their day-to-day workflows and processes.
- Take advantage of the unique learning and personal growth opportunity. We have formal training as well as informal knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Prague office is located in WeWork in the city center of Prague and in a building which is an architectural Czech masterpiece combining a modern building and historical baroque - renaissance palace.