We are currently looking for a Senior Back-End Developer for our client, who is a London based technology company on its journey to become the Smart Data Analytics Platform of choice for Financial Services professionals globally. The Platform gives influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources, structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine learning models to derive decision insights – in a World’s First Fully Integrated Solution.
Design, development and testing of new features in the applications using C#.
Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
Participate as a team member in our agile development process (team meetings, code reviews).
Provide support to end users.
- 5+ years of software development experience in C#.
- .NET Core 2.2 or higher experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SQL, EF, ADO.NET, Stored procedures, query optimisation.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL technology (MongoDB).
- WEB API (REST, GraphQL).
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience developing data intense applications and/or ETL processes.
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- AWS experience.
- CICD tools – Teamcity, Octopus, etc.
- We are a mission-driven company that is revolutionizing the Insurance and Banking industry and what drives us is the positive feedback that we often receive from our clients.
- Our team in Prague is growing and we are already very diverse by origin, hobbies, seniority, or functional backgrounds. We have no doubts you will fit in as well.
- You will work closely with senior leaders who have individually served several CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally. Be ready for an environment that is dynamic and where your opinions are expected and heard.
- Co-founders are active in the day-to-day agenda of the company and easy to approach for all of us.
- You can build skills and connections in the industry by working with top-tier Insurance and Banking clients on their mission-critical problems and deploying solutions integrated into their day-to-day workflows and processes.
- Take advantage of the unique learning and personal growth opportunity. We have formal training as well as informal knowledge-sharing sessions.
- We meet in person in the office, we celebrate birthdays, we go out for lunches or have ping-pong refresher games, and beer after work, while we preserve the hybrid way of working. Enjoy free coffee, tea, free beer Thursdays, and other social events/happy hours with us!