Do you have experience in property management? Are you a fluent speaker of Czech or Slovak language? We are looking for someone who would like to work as a Property manager under stable international company alongside experienced experts. This role is perfect for someone who would like to develop their skills by managing modern administrative buildings in Brno.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Responsibility for the management of an entrusted building/s
• Communication with the client, participation in meetings with the client, reporting
• Communication with tenants, control of fulfilment of conditions of lease agreements, negotiation of extensions/ conditions of lease agreements
• Preparation of budgets and monitoring of their compliance
• Organization of tenders for service suppliers and ensuring the continuous high level of services
• Responsibility for implementation and compliance with Health and Safety rules and regulations as well as Fire protection
• Representing the building owner in negotiations with the state authorities
What qualities you should have?
• Proficient level of Czech or Slovak (C2)
• Proven track record of property management in the commercial sector
• Excellent relationship building skills with a "can-do" attitude and customer focused orientation
• Very good communication & organization skills/time management skills as well as a team spirit
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially of MS Excel)
• Fluent level of English (B2+) is an advantage
What does the company offer?
• 5 weeks of vacation + 3 sick days
• Fully paid Multisport card or Benefit Plus cafeteria
• Friendly company culture
• Competitive compensation
• Company events
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation,
Gyorgy Antal, REED – Senior Business Manager
(+420) 727 902 036; firstname.lastname@example.org