Our client is a well-known international company, currently looking for English speaking Order Fulfilment Supervisor to lead a team of two. Are you looking for a career opportunity within an international environment? Do you want to continue your professional career in Customer Orders? Do you want to use English on daily basis?
What will be your responsibilities?
- Process sales orders in an accurate & timely manner (Order Book Management: SAP registration; pricing checks, goods allocation; manage back orders with customer / sales team / planning)
- Solve Price discrepancies
- Manage deliveries with 3PLs on highest customer’s satisfaction (inform customers on delivery dates; schedule orders with warehouse/carrier to deliver as per promised delivery date; delivery follow up; issuing accurate & timely shipment/export documentation) meeting the company’s TPW cost targets.
- Process Transport claims – register, check and evaluate liability, maintain feedback with customer, follow up on potential connected penalties
- Proactively check “AR claim report” and helps to close the open unpaid invoices
- Process approved Free of charge orders
- Keep clear records over incoming and outgoing correspondence & archive all purchase orders from customer
- Participation on cross-functional projects
- Secure preparation of revenue samples in the team
- Keep close track of sales plan per account and help to achieve sales target
- Provide clear and qualified information towards customers (on availability, lead-time, MOQ, etc.)
- Be engaged in regular dialogs with sales department, demand planners, distribution centers, credit controllers, SF.com department, organize review meetings
- Supervise the order fulfilment process on European level
- Leading team of 2 people, regular meetings with the team, coaching of individuals, train new comers, performance reviews, managing resources within the team and ensuring back-up structure is in place
- Take the lead in implementation of process improvements inside the team
Our client offers:
- Interesting position in an international environment of European SSC within the team of friendly and team spirit professionals
- Possibility to become a part of established dynamic company with strong brand on the market
- Interesting position offering responsibility for demanding international customer
- Opportunity to lead projects and have impact on company business
- Competitive remuneration package and wide range of benefits: discount on company products, contributions to the pension insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets, 4 sick days, 26 days of holidays
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice
Who is the ideal candidate?
- University degree preferably in economics/ business
- Min. 5 years’ experience in customer relationship and/or supply chain, having ideally already some leadership experience
- Fluent in English, other European language is advantage
- SAP knowledge welcome, good Excel skills & analytical capability
- Team working with responsible approach to work, leadership skills, ability to motivate, develop the team
- Excellent communication skills, clear and direct, positive mental attitude, out of box thinking
Location: Prague 7
Start: ASAP / negotiable
Salary: around 60k gross, negotiable
Is this opportunity the one for you? Send us your English CV and we will tell you more details!