QA has the power to breathe life into our client products. Testers are always at the center of the action: developing an idea, thinking through the functionality and conducting a thousand complex experiments is all easy, and this is not the limit.
Our Client builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. They work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several clients products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a test engineer, software developer or system administrator.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language.