REED is currently seeking a Purchase to Pay (PtP) Manager who will lead and support PtP Team of approximately 15 people. As their Manager, you will lead & motivate your teammates and coordinate all activities of the PtP team. Do you have 1-3 years of experience on a Supervisor / Team Lead or Managerial position and in-depth knowledge of AP/PtP processes? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Daily managing, coaching, mentoring, and developing the team
- Establish true partnership with the business entities we are providing service to
- First point of contact for all business units’ escalations
- Cooperate with the other Managers to drive Center of Excellence wide initiatives, contributing towards the success in the EMENA Region
- Recognize and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures to improve performance
- Support implementation of new processes and tools with focus on RPA and smart automation
- Actively support, organize, and participate on transitions for new entities/tasks
- Motivate, reward, and create a coaching culture with team members to help them reach their full potential
- Ensure regular communication with the team, keeping them informed of progress against daily, weekly, and monthly targets
What do we offer?
- Work flexibility to balance our work and personal life
- Development program and support with ACCA and similar qualifications, language courses
- The work in Epiroc is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day.
- Great benefit package: annual bonus, 5th week of vacation, meal vouchers, language courses, training activities, sport activities, flexible working hours, home office, pension and life insurance, Multisport card or FlexiPass
What experience, personality & skills are we looking for?
- Very good knowledge within Accounts Payable area
- At least 1 year of experience in a position of Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager (Preferably Accounts Payable area)
- People management skills
- Knowledge of different ERP’s - PtP team-work with several ERPs (M3, BPCS, SAP) as advantage
- F&A process understanding & accounting knowledge
- Very good command of English and Czech
- Ability to drive and ambition to deliver on commitment under high-pressure circumstances in a demanding dynamic and international environment.
- Inspiring commitment among other team members
- Ability to create and run good relationship within the company and with suppliers
- Decision-making ability
- Mind set up to innovation and automatization of processes
- Good command of MS Office (esp. Excel and Teams)
- Czech citizenship or work permit is necessary
Start date: ASAP (But we can wait for 2 months-notice period)
We are hiring for 2 roles, 1 junior and 1 senior role
Does this sound like the position you are looking for? Then do not waste any time and send me your CV in English!