An international company in Brno is looking for a Junior Payment Specialist - a communicative person with fluent knowledge of French and German who would like to work in administration and be daily in touch with business clients (B2B). This is an opportunity for a fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills. Plus, if you would like to learn more about the field of finance, this job is a perfect match!
What will you do?
- Monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of contact and interaction with customers in the company system
- Do daily review of a credit hold list and highlight all customers disputes or unallocated payments in the system
- Copy invoices, credit notes and account statements as required
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluency (B2+) in English, French and German language
- Very good communication skills - verbal and written
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Proactive approach and an eye for a detail
What can our client offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Possibility to work from home few days a week
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday with a core 10am-3pm
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: video interview (1-2 stages)
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; email@example.com