Our Client is a London based technology company on its journey to become the Smart Data Analytics Platform of choice for Financial Services professionals globally. The Platform gives influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources, structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine learning models to derive decision insights – in a World’s First Fully Integrated Solution.
- Designing, developing, and testing new features in the applications using C#.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Participate as a team member in our agile development process (team meetings, code reviews).
- Provide support to end-users.
- 2+ years of software development experience in C#
- .NET Core 2.2 or higher experience
- WEB API (REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns, and SOLID principles
- Solid knowledge and experience in some of these: SQL, EF, ADO.NET, Stored procedures, query optimization
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience developing data-intense applications and/or ETL processes
- Knowledge of NoSQL technology (MongoDB)
- AWS experience
- CICD tools – Teamcity, Octopus, etc.
WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- Work for a Company that will revolutionize the Risk industry.
- Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
- Capitalize on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
- Build technical development skills in an industry with a significant global growth potential.
- Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.