REED is currently looking for those with proven IT Service Desk experience, for a brand-new role opened by our client, an international organisation that is located here in Prague. If you are an independent worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has strong communication skills, and can speak English, Czech and Russian, read further!
- To be the main point of contact for all issues and queries regarding desktop and laptop computers, printers, and related software for on-site and remote employees
- Provide support on issues related to phones, computers, Internet and LAN connectivity, email access and archiving
- Maintenance of server room (installation, setup, and cable wiring)
- Asset management for computer hardware and software licenses
- Utilising Microsoft Active Directory for user and computer management
- Create and track IT policies and procedures for end user and internal use
- Collaborate within an international team
Experience and skill set
- Experience in a similar IT Desktop support or technical role
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is an advantage. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Fluent in English (C1) with strong knowledge of Czech (B2) and desirably Russian (B2)
- Strong knowledge and experience with PC Hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers)
- Strong knowledge and experience with PC Software (MS Office, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Adobe products, Microsoft exchange, antivirus)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Can work with a wide range of employees of any level of technical knowledge
- Professional and career opportunities in an international environment
- Premium healthcare, sick days, meal tickets, mobile phone contract, multisport card
- Cafeteria benefit plan
- Flexible working hours
- An offering of professional training, courses, English & Czech classes, internal meetups, and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Start date: ASAP / negotiable
Does this opportunity sound interesting? Then send us your CV in English and we will contact you!