Do you want to use English and Dutch language daily in communication with customers? Are you interested in the field of sales, or are you eager to learn about it under the wing of an international company in Brno? Great! In this role you would work in a team of inside sales representatives that take care of Netherlands’ customers (B2B), develop relationships with them, and seek new ways how to expand the client portfolio. No experience in sales? No worries, the company is open to support a junior candidate in learning.
What will you do?
- Be a key connection between the company and its current customers in Netherlands
- Communicate the advantages of service, and suggest the best solution for the customer
- Identify new opportunities for sales, and create a new path based on your judgements
- Create reports, and work with the company system
What qualities are we looking for?
- Proficient Dutch at the level of C1 or above
- Advanced English at the level of B2 or above
- Great communication skills – written and spoken
- Fast thinking, persistence, and determination
- Advantage: Sales experience is beneficial but you can replace it with your motivation to learn
What can the company offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + sick days
- Possibility to work remotely few days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Various internal trainings
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture
Work hours: Mon - Fri, flexible hours with a core
Starting date: Negotiable
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED - MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org