Our client is a provider of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers save time and money around the globe.
The company creates cloud-enabled imaging and IoT technologies that help customers in more than 170 countries worldwide quickly realize business outcomes. Through a powerful combination of proven technologies and deep industry expertise, they accelerate business transformation, turning information into insights, data into decisions, and analytics into action.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in the USA, our client serves customers in manufacturing, retail, financial services, healthcare, education, government and more.
We are looking for experienced Technical Specialist provides Technical Support, Customer Visit and Service Training on the Products to the Service Partners (B2B)
Essentially, when the customers on international level needs a training or advice on how to use their products, they will reach out to you!
The trainings, however, are in English and this role is far more complex, than just trainings :-)
- Provide to the Direct and Indirect Service Partners hardware 2nd level support, including supplies, print quality and other technical quality related issues.
- Deliver Training to the Service Partners and Channel Partners.
- Monitor Product Quality issues and report findings back to the Central Hardware team.
- Create positive atmosphere, reduce obstacles to learning, Administrate results, and Support learning & practicing.
- Manage the fleet of training devices and equipment on site.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Hardware Support and/or technical trainer position, ideally in Printing Industry
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with printing products and solutions.
Apply for this amazing opportunity with your English CV!
We are looking forward for our cooperation.