REED is looking for an Global Mobility Specialist with English for our client, international company established in California, USA, almost a hundred years ago. For its SSC in Prague, we are seeking a professional with experience in international mobility, tax or similar field. This position is for a proactive person who wants to learn, grow and develop within the company. Are you the one? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities as Global Mobility Specialist with English?
- Supporting personal income taxes and managing transactions for company travellers around the EAME region
- Interacting with an international mobility team (in the US), Finance Tax group, Operations, Payroll and HR
- Working with the business, E&Y and the international mobility team to understand the requirements and to perform the required reporting
Who is the ideal candidate for this position?
- At least 3 years of experience in international mobility, tax or similar
- English on professional level
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Finance preferred
- Analytical, accurate and team player
- Customer oriented, motivation to develop your skills and grow professionally with the company
What can our client offer to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting, growing sector of industry
- 13th bonus and 14th bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Cafeteria system
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card
- Pension or life insurance up 24 000 CZ/per year
- Language trainings provided by company
- Hybrid working – 2 days of home office
Start: immediately / negotiable (we will wait for candidates with 2 months’ notice period)
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV in English and we will contact you!