We help an international company to find a new Flight Consultant employee. The role is perfect for a fresh graduate, or anyone experienced in customer support who enjoys communication and a non-stereotypical job with a lot of travel benefits. Plus, you could be working remotely within the Czech Republic if you wanted to.
The company offers great benefits such as massive discounts not only on flights but hotels and car hires as well and not only for you but your close ones too. Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. The company will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and will contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a SIM card which will be charged for the 1st month (calls, texts, data).
As a Flight Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- General flight reservations
- Providing information about the company products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
- Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
- Proficient German (B2/C1), fluent English (B2)
- Customer oriented individual with positive attitude
- Advanced PC user
- Willingness to work occasional weekend shift
- Possibility to work 100% from home after 2 months of training in Brno (accommodation provided)
- 22 days of vacation
- Sign-on bonus
- Performance based bonus and guaranteed salary increases
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Meal allowance, flexible benefits
- Multisport card
- Variety of trainings, team building activities
- Modern and multinational environment in offices in the Brno city centre
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for 2 months, coverage of travel expenses, and 1 month prepaid SIM card)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts (no night shift, occasional weekend shift)
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org