As a DevOps Engineer you will contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulatory initiatives and platform enhancements requested by the Product Owner or Business Users. You will work closely with the Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers to deliver design and technical solutions and participate in all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of software related to the in-scope applications.
What will you be doing?
- Working with technical leads and developers to understand application architecture and business logic to contribute to the creation and support of deployment strategies
- Diagnosing and providing resolution of defects found during SIT, QA and UAT test phases
- Providing operational stability of the application environments
- Ensuring code written meets predefined company and department standards
- Working with global and multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams to develop new or enhance existing systems
What we’re looking for:
- General knowledge of Agile, DevOps, Source Control, Unit and Integration testing, Continuous Integration, Release Management, and Software Development practices
- Experience with development and automation tools, e.g. JIRA, BitBucket, Git, TeamCity, CA Release Automation (Nolio), Chef, or equivalent
- Working experience in Windows environments (.NET, IIS, MS Build, NuGet) and (nice to have) Java (J2EE, SpingBoot, Maven, Gradle)
- Basic databases knowledge (MS SQL Server, MongoDB), Proficiency in scripting (Powershell, Python, Ruby, etc.) and familiarity with Public Cloud (AWS preferred)
Where will you be working?
Our client´s office is based in the financial centre of Prague. They are part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, they try their best to stay at the top of our technological game. However, the technology itself is not the most important thing. What matters the most to them is the way our ingenuity can help provide better service to our customers and make life easier for our employees.