For our international banking client we are currently looking for a Developer Lead, who will be responsible for developing cloud based TimeSeries and PnL systems that will need to store, search and aggregate large amounts of data. You will be assisting in the departmental migration to the cloud. At present we have a number of languages used in the area C++. C#, Python and F# as well as SQL server and MongoDB databases. You will be developing on AWS and will be using AWS services although the full design is not complete yet.
What will you be doing?
• You will be technical member of the team and to be able to take part in significant cross-system projects
• You will become maintaining various non-production environments and ensuring right code has been delivered on the respective environment
• You will be working on projects that span multiple systems
• Participating in the technical architecture discussions reviewing different technologies and providing recommendations
• Analysing a complex business problem and offering a potential solution is key in this role
• Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework
What we’re looking for:
• Strong development background in one of F#, C# or Python
• Solid experience in DevOps, CI/CD, Containers
• Working knowledge around micro-service architecture
• Practical experience of project delivery
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Cloud based computing preferably AWS
• Knowledge of native AWS services – EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, ELB, Amazon API Gateway, Cloud watch, etc
• AWS DevOps Certification
• Experience of working in an Investment Bank
Where will you be working?
Our Prague office is part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, we try our best to stay at the top of our technological game. However, the technology itself is not the most important thing. What matters the most to us is the way our ingenuity can help provide better service to our customers and make life easier for our employees.