DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- Work closely with Product Owners, Solution Architects and the Data Engineering community to ensure the best data solutions are delivered.
- Triage new requirements, provide impact assessments and appropriate estimates for amending data models in line with solution designs and requirements.
- Develop and enhance local and physical data models in line with new requirements.
- Enhance data models and be their custodian, driving compliance as appropriate.
- Define and own modelling within a delivery team from a physical perspective on a day to day basis.
- Ensure data models developed meet appropriate standards and principles.
- Creation of solutions that meet business needs and move towards end state architecture.
- Ensure data models are documented, communicated, updated and centrally managed in an appropriate manner.
- A computer science or engineering university degree from reputed Indian or International universities with a record of academic excellence.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Data Modeler or Solution Designer roles.
- Prior experience on data engineering/ ETL intensive projects.
- Domain knowledge and prior experience in Financial Services industry.
- Proven capability of deploying analytical concepts into business as usual practice.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense for commitment and high-quality delivery.