For our international client, a leading company in its field, REED is currently looking for a right candidate on the position of Compensation Manager. In this role you will provide comprehensive support to the global team in developing and delivering a portfolio of performance driven and market competitive compensation programs, coordinate project activities at global level including new process implementation and automation/digitization in HR field.
As a Compensation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating global Compensation & Benefits projects
- Ensuring alignment with other HR projects in terms of capacities and timing
- Facilitating day to day issue management and providing status update to main stakeholders
- Cooperating closely with other C&B team members and HR representatives to execute the delivery of the best practice compensation programs/processes through automation & digitization
- Providing expertise and support in implementation of specific changes, ensuring strong communication is in place to support the implementation of changes as needed
- Driving initiatives aimed at HR digital transformation
- Exploring possibilities of online solutions for managing all major C&B processes
- In cooperation with IT team translate business needs and drive the implementation to build great user experiences through intelligent & automated solutions
- Supporting process for data management and data integrity in HR systems
You should match these criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of multinational experience in a relevant Compensation and Benefits role
- Experience with Human Resources systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle HCM Cloud desired
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, advantage to know macros, programming or statistical modeling
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English, both verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Our client offers:
- Background of a stable international company with a strong position on the market
- Responsible and independent global role
- Dynamic environment alongside cooperation with talented and friendly people
- Potential for further career development
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits (cafeteria, Multisport card, flexible working hours, hybrid working, pension insurance,…)
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 225 985 106, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.