Do you have experience in strategic procurement? Do you know your way around industrial sector? Are you looking for new challenge where you will be able to utilize your skills and have an opportunity to grow and develop yourself?
If so, then I have just the thing for you!
What are the main responsibilities?
- Taking part in price and contract negotiations
- Evaluation of national and international procurement markets in terms of demand, market, and supplier analyses
- Design purchasing processes in supported locations in Czech Republic and abroad
- Implementing purchasing and supplier strategy for components needed in energy company
- Vendor management with possibility of development
What you bring to the table?
- You already have few years of experience in strategic procurement in industrial company, ideally in energy technology company
- Daily use of English gives you no trouble and you’re used to negotiate and lead business conversations (min. B2)
- You are independent and goal oriented
What can you look forward to?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Meal allowance
- Flexible working hours with 37,5 hours per week
- Base of successful international company with room to grow and develop your skills
- And much more…
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV.
Benjamín Nevěčný, REED – Engineering
+420 602 780 613; Benjamin.Nevecny@reed.com
Follow us at www.reedglobal.cz for more job opportunities.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.