Prestigious FMCG company is looking for a Commercial Control Lead and REED is helping them to find the right candidate. Do you have experience on similar position and would like to be a part of stable international company? Look no further and send us your CV!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maximize business performance, building strong relationship with Sales and Marketing directors
- Ownership of commerce financial reporting, providing insights and guidance to business partners
- Leadership and development of Commerce Controlling and Revenue Management team
- Month-end closing with SSC, responsibility for financial ownership of company P&L
- Coordinate the Revenue management agenda to maximize pricing and mix opportunities
- Improve and simplify current processes and procedures, constant growth value for the organization
Your ideal profile:
- University degree, preferred economics/business, 6 year of experience in controlling
- Fluent English
- Analytical sklils, problem solving, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with team, multitasking and performance under pressure
- MS Excel, SAP and PowerBI is and advantage
- Drivers licence is an advantage
Our client offers:
- Possibility of professional and career growth, professional training
- Motivational remuneration
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible start and end, possibility of home-office
- Further benefits of your own choice (cafeterie), discounts on products
- Notebook, phone, meal vouchers
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
We are looking forward to cooperation
Slovanský dům, Na Příkope 22, 110 00 Praha 1, Česká republika
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.