For our client, a well-established international company focusing on electronics, we are seeking a Collections Accountant who speaks French and English. In this position, you would focus on ensuring cash collections process in France is running smoothly, communicate with stakeholders and cooperate with the team. Does this opportunity sound like the one for you? Then do not hesitate and read more!
What would be your responsibility?
- Organizing an efficient cash collection process in France
- Monitor incoming payments on a daily basis, secure all payments are allocated to open AR positions & cleared
- Carry out proactive actions with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdues
- Monitor open queries and follow up on disputes
- Secure compensation of AR with AP items
- Reconciliation of open balances with customers and proper follow up to clean up the balance
- Sorting the customer documents arriving to SSC and securing all documents have proper landing spots/owners
- Monitor Cash in transit account for Incoming payments
- Reporting, e.g. aging reports, etc.
- Communicating with stakeholders (Customers, KAMs, and Credit Insurers/Brokers)
- Preparing required documents for External auditors
- Internal control standards (ICS)
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor degree - ideally economics, business or finance related
- Experience in finance/collection/accounting processes, interest in further development in the area
- Good understanding of sales support and F&A processes to handle methodologies and standard and non standard situations
- Fluent French and English knowledge
- Good Excel knowledge (pivot tables, v-look up and further functions), experience with SAP is an advantage but not needed
- Analytical thinking, sense of organization, result oriented
- Positive attitude, good communication skills, teamwork approach
What can we offer to you?
- Dynamic company with strong brand products on the market
- Competitive remuneration package, wide range of benefits: contributions to the pension insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets, 4 sick days, 26 days of holidays, Multisport card
- Attractive work location and hybrid working possibility
Start date: ASAP / negotiable
Does this opportunity sound interesting? Then send us your CV in English and we will contact you!