An international company focused on customer care for airline and luxury brands is seeking a Client Advisor with German. You will be the link between the passengers and clients with focus on German speakers. You will be in charge of loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media, after-flight claims. Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Handling customers' requests by both phone and email
- Delivering top-quality service for our customers in selected languages
- Providing additional information regarding compensations, additional services, and similar
- Ensuring that passengers have perfect pre-flight service and after-flight care
- Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
- Working in collaboration with other departments/entities from all around the world.
- Maintaining the booking and other related systems
Are you the one?
- Advanced level of German and English language (B2-C1)
- Communication skills
- Professionalism, responsibility, and team spirit
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not necessary
- At least basic proficiency in MS Office package
What can we offer to you?
- Permanent contract, shift pattern
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day after the trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on a yearly proportionate basis)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Relocation support
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
- Paid training and free development
Salary: 41k and bonuses
Location: Prague (center)
Start: immediately / upon your time availability
Are you interested in this position? Then send me your CV in English!