Our client, large international software company, is looking for new colleagues to join their IT Hub in Prague.
This position is also available for full remote employees based anywhere in Czech Republic.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
Now we are looking for a C# Developer to join the team!
Your tasks will include:
- Development of business logic for products in virtualization field
- Development of a new products and support of existing functionality
- Implementation of the functionality on the level of large parts of the product
- Participation and individual development of components and the whole architecture of the product
- Technologies we work with:
C#, .Net Framework 4.7.2, .Net Core 3.1, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Multithreading
What we expect from you:
- University degree in technical fields
- Experience in the development of commercial software at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of C # language
- A deep understanding of Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms
- Possession of the principles of software design and development
- Experience in software architecture design
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, experience with database management system
- Technical English (technical documentation and literature reading)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in development for virtual infrastructure (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience in a commercial development of products for mass market
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment