International company located in Brno is looking for a new spokesperson who will be responsible for B2B custom related matters in the Operations team. English language is a must, but if you know also Spanish, you will be one step ahead!
What will you do?
- Process orders based on daily receipts from our customers.
- Ensure that all non-EU shipments receive the necessary documents such as invoice, certificate of origin and others.
- Book and track all outbound shipments, ensuring that all goods are dispatched with the correct service and that Ex-works collections are on schedule.
- Create transparency by continuously monitoring the status of open orders.
- Be the main contact point for customers regarding all topics related to open orders - only B2B.
- Monitor the performance of shipping partners, attend monthly performance meetings and take action when necessary.
- Support the warehouse, prioritise and support daily logistics activities and ensure the performance of our warehouse.
What qualities should you have?
- Fluent English (B2+)
- Experience in Customer service
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach and an eye for a detail
- Advantage: Fluent Spanish (B2+)
What can our client offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- HO days
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card or a Wellness programme
- Internal trainings, language courses
- Open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00
Starting date: Immediately (negotiable)
Interview process: Video interview (3 stages)
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your CV in an email.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com