Our client is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
What a PHP Developer does in our team:
- Support of 3 big internal PHP projects.
- The base technology stack is PHP 5.6, 7.3, Zend Framework 2, Doctrine.
- Feature implementing and delivering, debugging. Code covering with unit tests (Codeception). Writing documentation. Task and time control in Jira.
What we need:
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software development
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- You are well at Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of KISS, DRY, SOLID, and YAGNI principles
- Experience with Git
- Experience with any modern MVC frameworks
- Experience with Docker, docker-compose and Linux
- Experience in Golang at least 2 years