This is a great opportunity for a German speaking candidate who is interested in IT and who has gained some experience in the area of IT support either professionally or even as a hobby at home. The international Technical Support team communicates B2B via telephone, email and chat. The Technical Support Agent role is in an international company with multicultural environment, so you will use your English as well!
Who are the B2B clients?
- Shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistics companies, and government institutions.
What will you do?
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
- Solve hardware and software problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- Escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
- Work on training documents for other team members.
We are looking for:
- Experience in providing IT support - professional or in a home setting.
- Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Upper-intermediate English (min B2) and advanced German B2/C1.
- Advantage: Previous experience in customer support
- Advantage: Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
You can look forward to:
- Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year + 5 sick days
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen and regular fruit days
- Fitness program - Multisport cards, flexible benefits, banking benefits
- FREE Language courses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Modern offices and a dynamic and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start at 8am, 9am or 10.30am
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org