Are you proficient in German? Do you like working with people? We are recruiting for a B2B Representative Specialist with German who will be part of a small team in an international company in Brno, Czechia. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but we take into consideration also candidates without any experience.
This role allows you to work remotely from anywhere in Czechia with the limit of being at least 2 times a month in the Brno office. It also comes with a relocation package if you are currently abroad.
What will you do as a B2B Representative Specialist?
- Account management - Respond to B2B customer inquiries via phone and email, provide remote trainings, support and consultations
- Oversee product implementation, analyze and provide support with technical issues
- Cooperate with diverse departments of the company regarding customer´s goals and budget
- Data analysis, make basic monthly invoices and presentations
- Document customer inquiries in Salesforce and other databases
What qualities are we looking for?
- Proficient German (C1+)
- Fluent English (B2+)
- Great communication skills and detail oriented personality
- Computer literacy (MS Office, social media,...)
- Eligibility to work in Czechia
- Advantage: Previous customer service experience
- Advantage: Experience with campaign management (media campaigns, digital marketing)
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacation + 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely + 4 weeks/year allowance to work from abroad
- Relocation support
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Internal trainings
- Career progression opportunities
- Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
- Premium health care for free, with a discount for family members, health days
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities
- On-site parking
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, flexible hours, standard is 9am-5:30pm
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; email@example.com