Are you tired of being on the phone all the time? Do you still want to use German but in a more email focused communication? In this role you will provide B2B support to customers in the DACH region. Who are the customers? It could be supermarkets, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, and logistics companies. It is possible to work remotly from anywhere in the Czech Repuiblic.
What does the job entail?
• You will respond to customers’ requests related to the repair of the products, e.g. requests for registering repairs, updates on status of repairs, you will inform them about the repair prices and repair lead times, delivery and help with quality related inquiries.
• In this role you will be in close cooperation with the repair centre abroad so you will use English not only within the company in Brno but also with your colleagues outside the Czech Republic.
We are looking for:
• Fluency in English and German (another language is advantage)
• Good communication skills and pro-customer attitude
• Orientation to detail
• Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
You can look forward to:
• Free language courses
• 5 weeks of vacation + 5 fully paid sick days
• Pension and Life Insurance contribution
• Discounted meals in the company canteen, fruit days
• Multisport card for 200 CZK/month
• Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences)
• Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Opportunity to spend 16 paid hours a year doing charity work of your own choice
• Charity events (sports events, blood donation, Christmas market, ...)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, shifts start at 8am, 9am or 10.30am and the choice negotiable
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds via Zoom
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com